The second day of training for Lazio in the retreat at Auronzo di Cadore is now complete, which took place under the ‘Tre Cime di Lavaredo’.
It was a double session for the biancocelesti: there was a morning run around the lake for the whole team, then they went to the Zandegiacomo field where most of the retreat will take place.
- At 9:55 goalkeeping training started with Silvio Proto on the field. Yesterday the vice-Strakosha had only worked in the gym, while today he works under the orders of the Grigioni.
- Luis Alberto continues to work in a differentiated manner, looked after by Bianchini. He will join his comrades in the next few days.
- At 10:30, there was a morning run around the lake for the whole team, following the coaches, who were cycling. The morning session was exclusively for athleticism.
- At 18:00, there was the afternoon preparation that saw the ‘extreme defenders’ train in the central field. It is a team that has dedicated itself to work on dribbling and turning, which was followed by a small sided match that ended the day.
- Luis Alberto did not take the field after the run this morning. Many fans present, despite the slightly adverse weather. Clues on the possible shirt number of the Spaniard, who after the departure of Felipe Anderson could take the 10 left free by the Brazilian. The recent autographs from the player bear the acronym LA10.