In April 2020, Italian sports magazine Guerin Sportivo released a ‘special’ that focuses on the 1914/15 Italian football season.
The oldest sports magazine in the world, despite some errors and omissions concerning the Central-Southern Championship, the primary goal of this piece was to conduct in-depth research on all of the historical sources related to the 1915 Scudetto; the outcome was the serious questioning of Genoa’s assignment of the title.
There are five parts to this special, which can be viewed by visiting Lazio Story.
- PART ONE: FORMULA AND STRUCTURE OF THE 1914/15 CHAMPIONSHIP
- PART TWO: THE STORY OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP (ACCORDING TO THE AUTHOR)
- PART THREE: CLARIFICATIONS ON CALENDAR, LAZIO CENTRAL CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS, AND WAR SUSPENSION
- PART FOUR: DOUBTFUL ASSIGNMENT OF GENOA
- PART FIVE: GENOA WINNERS OF 1914/15 SEASON (SINCE 1930) BUT WITHOUT ANY OFFICIAL AND/OR FEDERAL REASONING