On Saturday, October 24, 2020, the Stadio Olimpico hosts Lazio vs Bologna in Matchday 5 of the 2020/21 Serie A.
The Head Referee for this clash will be Massimiliano Irrati, the Assistant Referees will be Fiorito and Zingarelli, the Fourth Official will be Dionisi, and the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) will be Mazzoleni with the assistance of Di Vuolo.
Below are the match insights – provided by Lega Serie A – for the game between the Biancocelesti and the Rossoblu.
- In 132 Serie A TIM meetings, Bologna have beaten Lazio 44 times (D37 L51): only against Roma have they won more in the top-flight (50)
- Bologna have not won against Lazio in their last 14 meetings (D7 L7): the last win was 3-1 at the Olimpico in March 2012
- Bologna have only won one of their last 19 Serie A TIM away games against Lazio (D6 L12)
- Lazio have collected four points or fewer in their first four Serie A TIM games of the season for the first time since 2014/15 when Stefano Pioli was the manager: however, in that season the Biancocelesti won each of the following four matches
- Bologna have lost all their last five Serie A TIM away games (without scoring in the last four): the last time the Rossoblu recorded six consecutive away defeats in the competition was back in November 2012
- Bologna have conceded at least once in each of their last 37 Serie A TIM games
- If they fail to keep a clean sheet here, they would equal the fourth-longest streak in the history of the top five European leagues
- Lazio’s Ciro Immobile has been involved in four goals in his last three Serie A TIM games against Bologna (two goals and two assists)
- Bologna midfielder Roberto Soriano has already been involved in five Serie A TIM goals this season (3 goals, 2 assists): however, none of those have come away from Dall’Ara
- Only against Parma (11) has Rodrigo Palacio scored more goals than he has against Lazio (eight) in Serie A TIM: however, the Bologna striker has only scored one goal in his last nine games against the Biancocelesti in the competition