On Sunday, November 29, 2020, the Stadio Olimpico hosts Lazio vs Udinese in Matchday 9 of the 2020/21 Serie A.
Below are the match insights – provided by Lega Serie A – for the game between the Biancocelesti and the Bianconeri.
- Lazio are unbeaten in their last 11 Serie A TIM games against Udinese, winning nine and keeping nine clean sheets in this run.
- Under Simone Inzaghi, Lazio have achieved seven wins in eight Serie A TIM matches against Udinese (D1); since he joined the Biancocelesti in April 2016, only Gian Piero Gasperini has won more games against a single opponent (eight vs Sassuolo).
- Udinese haven’t scored in any of their last five away Serie A TIM games against Lazio (L5) – the last Friulian goal on the road against the Biancocelesti was back in September 2014, with Cyril Théréau scoring in a 1-0 win.
- Udinese haven’t conceded in either of their last two Serie A TIM games; they could keep three clean sheets in a row in the competition for the first time since March 2014.
- Lazio have picked up only five points in their first four home seasonal Serie A TIM games (W1 D2 L1) for the first time since 2011/12, winning their fifth match back then.
- Lazio have received the most cards in Serie A TIM this season (26 – 25 yellows and one red), while only Napoli (8) and Roma (10) have fewer cards than Udinese (13); the Biancocelesti have received a card every 3.8 fouls, the lowest ratio in the current league season.
- Udinese have scored the fewest goals in the first 30 minutes of play in Serie A TIM games this season (one); no other side have scored fewer than Udinese and Lazio in the first half of games (three).
- Lazio’s Ciro Immobile has been involved in 11 goals in 10 Serie A TIM games against Udinese (eight goals and three assists) – only against Sampdoria (13) has he had more goal involvements in the competition.
- Lazio are the team that Udinese’s Rodrigo de Paul has faced the most in Serie A TIM (seven matches) without scoring or providing an assist.