None of the Lazio squad were up to scratch in their disappointing 3-0 loss to Juventus.
The Biancocelesti will be keen to forget the misery of Sunday night at the Allianz Stadium, where they fell to a Moise Kean brace and Arkadiusz Milik finisher. Maurizio Sarri’s side did see more of the ball throughout the match but looked toothless in the final third without key attacking figures Ciro Immobile and Mattia Zaccagni.
Lazio now have the six-week break to try and iron out the kinks ahead of their first game of 2023 against Lecce on 4th January. Only a few members of the squad are going to the World Cup in Qatar, allowing Sarri to work closely with his players ahead of the second half of the season.
One of the few bright spots for the Biancocelesti was teenager Luka Romero, who showed some positive signs despite the team’s general lethargy on the pitch.
Below are the Lazio squad’s player ratings for their 3-0 loss to Juventus
- 4.5: Hysaj, Marusic, Felipe Anderson, Cancellieri;
- 5: Casale, Gila, Romagnoli, Basic, Marcos Antonio, Luis Alberto;
- 5.5: Provedel, Cataldi, Pedro;
- 6: Vecino, Milinkovic-Savic, Luka Romero.
La Gazzetta dello Sport
- 5: Provedel, Hysaj, Gila, Romagnoli, Milinkovic-Savic, Marcos Antonio, Cataldi, Luis Alberto, Cancellieri;
- 5.5: Casale, Marusic, Vecino, Basic, Romero;
- 6: Felipe Anderson, Pedro.
Corriere dello Sport
- 5: Provedel, Gila, Milinkovic-Savic, Cataldi, Felipe Anderson;
- 5.5: Hysaj, Casale, Romagnoli, Cancellieri, Pedro;
- 6: Marusic, Vecino, Basic, Luis Alberto, Romero.