Five Lazio players have left for their national teams for the November international break, leaving Maurizio Sarri with the majority of his squad.
The Biancocelesti’s next outing is scheduled for 25th November, when they’ll face Salernitana away, a must-win game for the club as they look to continue closing the gap to the top four spots.
The break gives Sarri time to work closely with his players, still trying to shake off Lazio’s disappointing start to the season. They’ll soon be back in action in the Champions League, facing Celtic on 28th November.
As highlighted by LazioNews24, four Lazio players are currently away on international duty – Ivan Provedel, Daichi Kamada, Adam Marusic, Manuel Lazzari and Elseid Hysaj.
This means the majority of Sarri’s squad, including stars like Ciro Immobile, Luis Alberto and Alessio Romagnoli, will all remain in the Italian capital to continue their preparations in Formello.
The Lazio players’ international commitments this break
Italy (Provedel and Lazzari)
- Italy vs North Macedonia – 17th November
- Ukraine vs Italy – 20th November
- Japan vs Burma- 16th November
- Syria vs Japan – 21st November
- Moldova vs Albania – 17th November
- Albania vs Faroe Islands – 20th November
- Montenegro vs Lithuania- 16th November
- Hungary vs Montenegro- 19th November