19/20 Kit Leak?

Home Forums General Discussion 19/20 Kit Leak?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cymyfimot 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Sam Wilson
    Keymaster

Reports from Italian media have suggested that the Lazio kit for the 2019/20 season has been leaked…

Has the 2019/20 Lazio kit been leaked?

What are your thoughts on the kit? Personally I like it but it does feel underwhelming when compared to some of the maglia from the past – it could grow on me though…

Razdiba
    Participant

Too simple imo, 2018/2019 is still one of the best imo. This one reminds me of Sampdoria or Inter jerseys.

Steven Moore
    Keymaster

Don’t mind it tbh. Question is if it will be the home/away…

Apollo Heyes
    Participant

I’m personally not the hugest fan of it. I think that shirt is the away one, which is still better than this seasons, but I don’t understand the idea of the stripes looking like Inter instead of Lazio. Remove the badge and I would think this is their kit, not ours. However I think the home shirt looks pretty good, even if I’d prefer the stylised eagle badge like the 17/18 home shirt.

TG16
    Participant

I don’t think this is real, typically our kits have more style.

LazioRangers
    Participant

The away strip is superb.

montrealssl
    Participant

I’m okay with this jersey if it is the away jersey. But for a home jersey, this just seems like a very lazy design. I’d much rather have the classic plain sky blue jersey…

cymyfimot
    Participant

Nikon D500 is the best camera it has latest features. Its price is high. As per best uk essay it has best picture quality we can capture every scene with clarity and high speed. It has high resolution. People like its features very much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.